West Digital is growing all the time and we are always on the lookout for talented people. So if you want to take your career to the next level, or you’re looking to take that next step send us your CV today.
Production Manager (Corporate)
This is a key role within the company, liaising with clients, in-house creatives, operations and freelancers/suppliers to manage a wide range of projects. It’s a high pressure role; juggling resources and schedules and managing expectations, so the ability to keep calm under pressure, maintain a good sense of humour and build strong relationships is essential.
The successful candidate will will have significant experience and possess exceptional organisational and communication skills. They will be a positive team player with a passion for production, brands and client relations.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent client communication/management skills.
- Experience equivalent to 5+ year’s industry experience in the end-to-end production co-ordin
ation of corporate films.
- Passionate about film and knowledgeable about industry best practices.
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of scheduling and budgeting, and of all the physical and technical processes of filmmaking and post production.
- Proven ability to manage a diverse and demanding workload.
- Excellent, clear communications skills.
- Good spoken and written English is essential, particularly efficient and effective email communication.
- Fast response times and excellent customer service levels.
- Provide outstanding production co-ordi
nation to projects from inception to delivery.
- Autonomously manage the production of small projects (re-versioning, translations, simple pieces to camera, small edits) from end-to-end, liaising directly with client’s internal customers
- Support in the preparation of film budgets and manage the day-to- day planning and running of the production.
- Able to schedule and book film crews, editors and edit suites.
- Produce Call Sheets and liaise on Risk Assessment where necessary.
- Liaise with suppliers re costs and invoicing and awareness of profitability of projects
- Support the team in keeping internal & client systems fully up to date with the relevant documentation.
- Co-ordinate all the final deliverables of each film project, including subtitling, accessibility scripts
- Ensure compliance with client’s ethical, legal and branding policies.
- Supervise co-ordination of film projects in a demanding global environment, providing seamless production co-ordinat
Please note, that due to the volume of applications we receive only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please apply with CV & covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 5th October 2018
Post Production Runner (Broadcast TV)
We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated runner to join our busy post production facility. The ideal candidate will have:
- An understanding of the value of exceptional client service, previous experience required
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- A keen interest in pursuing a career in post production
- Be able to make a good cuppa!
As part of our Client Services team, you will be required to:
- Provide our clients with food and refreshments
- Maintain a clean and tidy facility
- Log assets in and out of the building
- Cover reception/answer the telephone
- Work evening and weekends when required