West Digital is growing all the time and we are always on the lookout for talented people. So if you want to take your career to the next level, or you’re looking to take that next step send us your CV today.
An opportunity to join the West Digital team.
West Digital is an independent, West London post production facility that has provided creative & innovative video & audio post production to broadcast, theatrical and corporate clients for over 15 years. We’ve grown organically while retaining our positive, supportive company culture and family feel.
We are currently seeking a Post Producer to join our talented bookings team.
The successful candidate will have significant experience as a post producer in a post facility and have exceptional organisational and communication skills; a positive team player with a passion for post production.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a key role within the company, liaising with clients, creatives and operations to manage the throughput of projects. It’s a high pressure role; juggling schedules and managing expectations so the ability to keep calm under pressure, maintain a good sense of humour and build strong relationships is essential.
The successful candidate will have significant experience as a post producer in a broadcast post production facility and have exceptional organisational and communication skills. They will be a positive team player with a passion for post production.
Essential knowledge, skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Thorough understanding of post production technologies and workflows
- Proven track record of supervising projects through to delivery, particularly DPP
- Strong customer service/client liaison skills
- Confident scheduling staff & resources using software
- Great attention to detail
- Comfortable quoting and working with budgets
- Strong team player who is also able to work effectively alone
Please apply with CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 13th July 2018
Closing date for applications: Monday 19th February 2018
Post Production Runner (Broadcast TV)
We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated runner to join our busy post production facility. The ideal candidate will have:
- An understanding of the value of exceptional client service, previous experience required
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- A keen interest in pursuing a career in post production
- Be able to make a good cuppa!
As part of our Client Services team, you will be required to:
- Provide our clients with food and refreshments
- Maintain a clean and tidy facility
- Log assets in and out of the building
- Cover reception/answer the telephone
- Work evening and weekends when required